Best Commercial Integration Project
The Smart Building Awards 2022 are trade-only awards, meaning consumers are not permitted to enter any category. Each award will be judged fairly by an expert panel based on the criteria set out for each category. The judges will individually score each entry,
There is a qualifying period which will define which entries will be valid. This period will be between January 2021 and June 2022. That means any product launched, or project completed, before or after these dates will not be eligible to enter.
Each category will have a 500-word limit, while a further 250 words will be available to explain why you think you deserve to win the award. There will be different criteria for each award category, and while it’s not mandatory to meet every criteria point, there will be a certain number of boxes you will have to check before your entry is eligible.
The awards are completely FREE to enter and there is no limit on the number of categories or number of submissions you can tender. Entries will close on 8 August 2022.
Best Commercial Integration Project Criteria
Who can enter: The best commercial integration project category can be entered by either an installation company, or a distributor/manufacturer who worked with the installer on the project. The project must have been completed within the qualifying period. A representative, such as a PR company, may also enter their client.
When entries close: Your entry should be submitted by August 8 2022.
What we’re looking for:
- Design: How did you factor in your customer’s brief into the overall design of the project? Why did you choose the particular design, was there a benefit to this design over another option?
- Execution: Were there any hardships that you had to overcome on this project, and if so what were they? Is there anything unique that helps this project stand out?
- Customer Satisfaction: What feedback did you have from the customer?
- Innovation: Did you use any cutting-edge technologies to help the customer achieve exactly what they wanted?
- Technology:What technology made up this installation project, and why did you choose it?
Entry Judging: This entry will be judged based on three criteria. The judge will give a weighted score based on the overall design and execution of the project, based on the words provided. Additional scores will be given for both customer satisfaction and innovation.
Additional Materials Required: In order to judge on design, please supply up to eight images of the project. We also require an image of the company’s logo. Entrants may also supply up to one page of supporting evidence, such as testimonials, press coverage or case studies.