- Once we have received details of your booking, we will send you an email confirmation. A VAT invoice will be sent out to you shortly after.
- We must receive payment prior to the awards date. If you have not received confirmation of the booking within 14 days of the wards, please contact the event management team as we may not have received your booking. We cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of information.
- Whilst in attendance at the awards, if we consider that your behaviour is inappropriate, disruptive, offensive, dangerous or illegal, we may ask the venue management to remove you from further participation in the awards event without any refund entitlement.
- Payment for the awards must be received before the date of the awards
- Cancellation must be made in writing to the address below. Cancellations received up to one calendar month prior to the date of the awards will be subject to a handling and administration charge of £75 + VAT per delegate, which will be deducted from any due refund or invoice, whichever is appropriate.
- The organisers regret that cancellations are not accepted less than one month prior to the date of the event. However, a substitute delegate can be nominated. Substitutions made on the day of the awards are at our discretion only.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the programme, location and/or speakers/host without prior notice.
- We will not offer refunds to delegates due to circumstances affecting the awards or your ability to attend it, which are outside our control (For example, but not limited to , a terrorist alert or incident) unless the awards are cancelled or rescheduled for another date, in which case we will retain up to 50% of the delegate fee to cover marketing, administration and delegate registration costs.
- Any opinions expressed or statements made by speakers or delegates at the awards are in their personal capacity and are not made or expressed in our behalf.
- Expect in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of persons for whose acts or omissions we are legally liable, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind, whether direct, indirect or consequential, which you may suffer at or in relation to the awards, and our aggregate liability to you will in any case be limited to the amount you have paid to us.