Best Networked or Wireless Signal Delivery Product
The Smart Building Awards 2020 are trade-only awards, meaning consumers are not permitted to enter any category. Each award will be judged fairly by an expert panel based on the criteria set out for each category. The judges will individually score each entry, meaning none of the members on the judging panel will know the winner until it is announced on the evening of the event.
There is a qualifying period which will define which entries will be valid. This period will be between September 2018 and March 2020. That means any product launched, or project completed, before or after these dates will not be eligible to enter.
Each category will have a 500-word limit, while a further 250 words will be available to explain why you think you deserve to win the award. There will be different criteria for each award category, and while it’s not mandatory to meet every criteria point, there will be a certain number of boxes you will have to check before your entry is eligible.
The awards are completely FREE to enter and there is no limit on the number of categories or number of submissions you can tender. Entries will close on 28 February 2020.
Best Networked or Wireless Signal Delivery Product Criteria
Who can enter: The Best Networked or Wireless Signal Delivery Product category can be entered by either a distributor or manufacturer who has announced or released a relevant product during the qualifying period. A representative, such as a PR company, may also enter their client.
When entries close: Your entry should be submitted by Friday 28th February 2020.
What we’re looking for: A product, concept or platform that has either solved a real world issues related to networking or wireless communication or promoted significantly higher performance
- Quality: What specs does the product deliver that helps deliver high-quality performance?
- Ease of Install: How easy is the product to install, calibrate and connected with other products.
- Connections: What connections/technologies does the product support?
- Design:What is special about your product’s appearance/design?
- Other: What other features does your product support that pushes forward the industry?
- Entry Judging: This entry will be judged based on three criteria. The judge will give a weighted score based on the overall quality of the product, based on the words provided. Additional scores will be given for both design and functionality.
Additional Materials Required: In order to judge on design, please supply up to three images of the product. We also require an image of the company’s logo. Entrants may also supply up to one page of supporting evidence, such as testimonials, press coverage, case studies, spec sheets.